Questions I answer 🙂
- How many posts did you write? I typed 10 blogs and this is my 11th 🙂
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? All of my posts were for school or the challenges. I had one I did outside of school 🙂
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? 5 comments! If I did this again I would get more involved with people around the world more!
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? I got most of my comments on the posts about basketball because a lot of people related and shared their interests!
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? I really liked the post where we got to post pictures because kids can share things that you can not explain in words!
- Did you change blog themes at all and why? Yes I did, beacause I want people to know I love basketball when they enter my page 🙂
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? I had 7 widgets. I think this is perfect because things are not to crouded!
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? I had 0 students over seas I wish I would have got more involved :/
These are questions Erica Patrick answered…
- What were your first impressions of this blog? I thought the blog was awesome! I love basketball too and I thought her blogs were bright because of the colors she used in the blogs.
- What captured your attention? I really liked basketball hoop background!
- What distracted you on the blog? Her name was “henry4bball” so I did not know who it was at first and I would like to know when I enter a blog.!
- What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?
I think if she keeps making her blogs with bright colors it will bring in a lot of people. I think she needs to change her name so people know who she is!!!!
Ten games kids should use in school!
App 1: Twister…. this game will teach kids cooperation App 2: Red light, Green light…. helps kids work on listening skills App 3: Life, helps people learn about some life skills App 4: Scrable, helps kids learn to spell App 5: tag! gets kids active App 6: Apples to Apples, helps kids get creative App 7: memory cards! Helps kids remember in a fun way. App 8: Soccer, helps kids be active and show their skills. App 9: Yahtzee, helps kids with strategy and math. App 10:Monopoly, lets kids just have funn!!!!!!!!
I am just bloggin 4 fun! lets mak a game. Every 1 who sees dis shud make a post with shortenin ur words! See how hard it is 2 type with out da reel words! #let #us #blog!
1st blog I came to: http://blogs.goaj.org/clairebobcat/2013/03/08/happy-st-patricks-day/#comment-24!! I was attracted to this blog because of the great colors they uses to design their blog! It was awesome!
2nd blog I came to: http://blogs.goaj.org/codybobcat/2012/05/04/soccer-is-the-best/#comment-63!! This blog is sweet because I love sports and I think I might want to join soccer after reading and looking at his posts!
3rd blog I came to: http://blogs.goaj.org/jadenbobcat/2012/04/27/art/#comment-26!! I liked this blog because i enjoy art and want to get better at art!!
When I am online, I am very safe. I remember that anyone can be on the internet and it can be very dangerous. I do not reveal any information about myself. I like to have fun online and play games. On social networks I make sure I am a private user. After all, I think I am very safe on the internet and have nothing to worry about. I dont spend a lot of time on the computer, but when I do I know how to use it safely. P.s. I made sure I was not on google!!! Ashley
My Family loves to spend time outside. All my cousins and siblings are interested in sports and have big tournaments when we are all together. My family enjoys camping because we get to have fires and roast smores. My favorite thing to do as a family is have all my cousins come to the cabin and go water skiing, have fires, and go four wheeling. I love spending time with my great family! I am glad i have an active family that supports me very well.
Photo Credit: amanda tipton via Compfight I choose this picture because it shows a little kid shooting baskets. I love little kids. I love babysitting and playing with my little cousins. I also love playing basketball because it gets my mind off of things and I think this picture is really cute! ••••Ashley••••
This post is about 10 things you can do with a sock!
1. Use the sock to wash or wax your car. 2. Use the sock for dusting around the house. 3. Use the sock as a cup warmer. 4. Use the sock to create a sock bun ( a hairstyle for people with longer hair). 5. Use the sock as an ice pack cover. 6. If the sock is big you can use the sock as a cover for your shoes when you are cleaning! 7. You may be able to make small doll clothes for your dolls! 8. You can use the sock as a dog toy for a small dog. 9. You can cover your CD’s with the sock so they do not get scratched or you can use the sock as a CD mailer. 10. Finally you can use the sock as a dish washer glove, so you do not get your dishes dirty.
Hello. I am very passionate about basketball. I am passionate about basketball because of 2 reasons. The first reason I love basketball is because of the people i play with. I have played with a Madison team this year. I have found my four best friends over this team. I am so thankful I got the chance to meet new people. At the beginning of the season I thought I would just be playing basketball, but I have done so much more than that, I have found my best friends. I love basketball because it lets me forget about all the problems I am having. Everyone should try basketball. http://www.wnba.com/ check out basketball at the website i linked.
http://josiesblog.global2.vic.edu.au/ I choose this blog as the best one because I love the way she set up her blog. I love the background and her widgets. It was really creative. I believe she should have got first place. Instead she was a –Runner Up: MEAOW @ Josie’s Blog (190 votes). Her blog is Awesome!!!!!